Learn Korean with K-Drama - W episode 1
Oh, is that right?
2:42 아, 그렇습니까? [ a, geureoseumnikka? ] - Oh, is that right?
- When someone gives you an information, you can use this expression.
So, don't worry too much.
12:30 너무 걱정하지 말고(구) [ neomu geokjeonghaji malgo ] - So, don't worry too much.
- '너무' usually used to emphasize negative sentences.
My dad will really like it.
20:02 아빠가 정말 좋아하시겠다. [ appaga jeongmal joahasigetda. ] - My dad will really like it.
- '정말' usually used to emphasize affirmative sentences.
He was definitely smiling.
28:55 그는 분명히 웃고 계셨어요. [ geuneun bunmyeonghi utgo gyesyeosseoyo. ] - He was definitely smiling.
- '계시다' is the honorific expression for '있다'
How would I know that?
29:08 그걸 제가 어떻게 알아요? [ geugeol jega eotteoke arayo? ] - How would I know that?
- 그걸 : that / 제가 : I / 어떻게 : How / 알아요 : would know
- that : 그것 / I : 나 / how : 어떻게 / know : 알다
Who is he?
34:01 누구에요? [ ] - Who is he?
- he : 그 / she : 그녀 / you : 너 / they : 그들
- 그는 누구에요? : Who is he? / 그녀는 누구에요? : Who is she? / 그들은 누구에요? : Who are they?
|W Episode 1 (0)||2018.02.03|